Investments In ChildrenBridge to Türkiye Fund’s programs are focused on Underserved Turkish Children. Our Return On Investment is measured in lives bettered and improved social conditions. Ultimate reward for our compassionate donors is the satisfaction that it brings. BTF’s operational overhead is 2% (funded in full by board members)
Pledge to Our DonorsAt Bridge to Turkiye Fund, we are committed to using all donations appropriately and effectively to serve and support Turkish children in need. We take our stewardship of your donation very seriously and adhere to the guidelines of the Association of Fundraising Professionals’ Donor Bill of Rights. We pledge to keep you informed about donations and how we use them.
501 (c) (3) Non Profit Documentation
- North Carolina Secretary of State Articles of Incorporation
- North Carolina State Non-Profit Corporation Information
- North Carolina Charitable Solicitation License SL005618
- IRS Publication 78: Exempt Organizations Select Check
- IRS 170 (b) (1) (A) (vi) Public Charity Determination
- Initial IRS 501 (c) (3) Non Profit Determination
- BTF’s Conflict of Interest Policy
- BTF’s Governance Team
- IRS EIN Number
Bridge to Türkiye Fund (BTF) is a US based, volunteer run, charitable non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions made to BTF are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by IRS. BTF’s tax identification number is 58-2678580.